The Broke-Ass Cosmopolite

Friday, February 17, 2006

Welcome to The Broke-Ass Cosmopolite

I would like to welcome you to my little corner of the Internet.

Here at The Cosmopolite we have a few simple goals.

We Strive to:

1. Further the Cause of World Peace through Honest Aalysis of Global Events
2. Promote; Education, Tolerance, Understanding, and Life-Long Learning
3. Provide a Forum for "Facts" and "Opinions", not "Truth" or "Beliefs"
4. Counter the; Greed, Apathy, and Wilfull Ignorance rampant in "Consumer Society"
5. Encourage and Empower "Consumers" to Become "Citizens"

Besides that I will ramble about my day and complaints about world affairs, provide (sometimes) whitty commentary, and in general offer a glimpse at how I see the world.

I appreciate any and all feedback. If I'm totally off base, let me know. You may be right and i'll have to review my position, if you're a nutcase I can avoid you in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home